On holiday in Granada for a few days? We recommend that you get the Granada Card right away to visit the beautiful monuments of Granada at cheaper prices.
Il Bono Turistico or Granada Card is a card that includes the entrance ticket to the Alhambra and other main monuments and museums of Granada (the Generalife, the Cartuja Monastery, the Cathedral of Granada, the Royal Chapel, the San Jerónimo Monastery, the Science Park , the Caja Granada Cultural Center - Memoria de Andalucía), 5 to 9 trips on city buses and a trip on the Granada tourist train.
The monuments included in the Granada Card can be visited only once, within the opening hours to the public and on the days of validity of the tourist voucher.
It is not necessary to make a reservation in advance, except to visit the Alhambra so you have to choose the day and time of the visit when purchasing the voucher.
Granada Card does not provide discounts for retirees and students. It also does not allow exchanges or returns once purchased. So, make sure you are very well informed about all the details before making your purchase.
You can choose between 3 types of Granada Card:
- Granada Card Plus: which includes admission to the Alhambra and the Generalife, admission to the main monuments of Granada, 9 trips on the city bus and 1 trip on the tourist train. It costs 40 euros and lasts 5 days from the date of activation.
- Granada Card Basic: which includes admission to the Alhambra and the Generalife, admission to the main monuments of Granada, 5 trips on the city bus. It costs 37 euros and lasts 3 days from the date of activation.
- Granada Card Infantile: offers the same benefits, services and entrances to the monuments as the adult it is associated with. It costs € 10,50 and is for children aged 3 to 11 with a document certifying it. The children's bonus is always associated with an adult bonus. An adult can purchase up to 3 childcare vouchers.
It is recommended to purchase the card in advance, as the Granada Card may be out of stock. It can be done in two ways:
- your Internet: www.clorian.com
- by telephone, Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 15:00, telephone: 902 100 095 (from Spain only) and +34 958 244 500 from abroad.
You will receive a number which you must present at the official pick-up point of your choice. Up to 8 tourist bonuses can be purchased with 1 credit card.
To check out some offers or bonus changes, visit granadatur.com.